Express Entry is an online system that application process for skilled immigrants who want to settle in Canada permanently and take part in our economy.
Step 1: Create a Profile
Step 2: Enter into EE Pool (Meet the minimum requirements of FSW/FST/CEC/PNP)
Step 3: Receive ITA (when the applicant meets the CRS cut-off score)
Step 4: Apply for PR within 60 days after receive ITA
Documents for Profile:
- passport or travel document
- language test results
- education credential assessment report if
- you’re applying through the Federal Skilled Workers program, or
- you want to get points for the education you got outside Canada
- provincial nomination (if you have one)
- written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one)
Documents for PR Application:
If we invite you to apply, you’ll need to upload copies of the documents you used for your profile (see list above). Most applicants will also need to upload the following:
- police certificates
- medical exams
- proof of funds
Canadian Experience Class(CEC)
- skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.
Federal Skilled Worker(FSW)
- skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently.
Federal Skilled Trades(FST)
- skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.